you must respond with facts about you..you must 🙂
16 facts about me
1. I’m 38
2. I’m a mom of the coolest boys ever -very far apart in age
3. I’m “bubbly ” always have been
4. I was teased as a kid for being Bubbly hahha
5. I love dirty rap circa 1990
6. I love to trying new foods
7.I am proud of my family ( extended also )
8. I consider some friends family
9. Loved playing sports and miss it more than I admit
10.I have moved alot ( mainly locally )
12. I genuinely dig kiddos and really miss working with them
13.I have anxiety-chronic and was once told I would never be cured.
14. I have never had a tooth pulled and my first cavity was two years ago.
15. My dream car would be a Land Rover ( to buy is on my bucket list )
16.I am not good with money
So let me give you the back story ..
Chris works nights and is really struggling to adjust ..in and out of sleep for almost 12-14 hours ..cannot sleep ..and when he does he is OUT like dead to the world ..insert a five year old child …insert a curious /active five year old child ….one who truly believes (and has always) it is unfair that he is not an adult yet. On the week days I work Chris has Max after school ..until late evening and on Sundays all day until late evening ..
Chris is dead to the world ..( partial times I guess) ..
And this is what has happened:
Max ate (drank) 3/4 bottle of honey
Somehow the light cover on the ceiling of Max’s room shattered.
Food has been left in the microwave ..in a coffee mug.
An entire bottle of Mayo was thrown away ..Full
The computer had mysterious “film ” on the screen.
I could go on BUT you get the point ..
SOOOOO a week or so ago I sat down with Max and we chatted about “rules ” practiced microwave cooking ..practiced dialing phones and memorized numbers ( we broke down and bought a landline for him )
WELL guess what ?? It worked LIKE worked worked ( Max now corrects me and reminds me of proper food prep and care LOL ) Infact I think Max is kinda stoked about the responsibility ( I even leave him a small “chore list ” to do ) ..
SO not to sound like “that” mommy/person BUT if you find yourself in a similar situation don’t underestimate ( as I originally did ) how much your Kindergartner can do AND how cool it is to see them “empowered ” by life 🙂
Have a wonderful Tuesday and week 🙂
I got the raddest text from one of my fav co workers ..he said ” Have a great night ..live out loud and take chances …” I smiled and thought Damn straight I’m gonna buy that expensive goat cheese and really splurge-YES this is LITERALLY what I thought -It hit me like a ton of bricks ..WHEN THE FUCK DID I GET OLD ??
There were clues along the way …
1. I have said out loud “When I was young ..”and meant every single word about how much better it was.
2. I think its rude when kids play games on devices out in public.. ..I LITERALLY FIND IT offensive (what place is it of mine to judge ?)
3. $40.00 for a pair of jeans for me ?? NEVER. $60.00 for a pair of jeans for David -well yes he needs it.
4.Pinterest makes me “high “.
5.The grocery store is a fun place..and DEALS ??? omg when I find them ..lady hard on ..Trader Joes is orgasmic..
( Yes I said that )
6. A bottle of wine =two day of “recovery” .
7. I eat NOTHING for days and lose 0 pounds …eat one slice of pizza and gain 12 …
8. I recently googled how to apply makeup to cover wrinkles ..and on that note I have also considered using Vaseline for skincare …
9. I take vitamins ..religiously and can “feel” it when I miss a day .
10.I have grey hairs …more than one ….I am not even 40….and I have grey hairs ..
ON the plus side:
I do not need glasses ..
I can pretty much still eat whatever I want without tummy “issues.”
I still drive at a decent speed.
I still think teenagers are adorable ( yes even the saggy pants wearin’ ones.) Their energy inspires me.
SOOO as I round 40 ..( GASP ) :
Happy Sunday !!