Sooo I have been meeting so many new people out here in Colorado ..(or the biopolar weather state) and going on so many interviews that I am becoming quite the expert on asking and answering questions to get to know someone ..
Top 5 Interview questions I have been asked : ( and my answers BECAUSE DAMN-IT YOU WANT TO KNOW 🙂 )
1. Favorite TV show and why. Golden Girls. The differences in personalities makes for an excellent comedy .
2. Two experiences that have changed your life and why. Having children-I learned what love really was . Cliche I know but this is 100 % my reality ..I had no clue what love felt like until I held my infant sons.Working at Faith Lutheran with children. I realized you can NEVER underestimate the power of little people-they will change your heart and head forever in the fact that they never really leave either place. ( I actually answered like that in the interview -i was going for a book keeping job ..LMAO )
3. Example of a work weakness you have and how you got over it. Filing I hate filing -however I pick one day a week same time to do filing ..this keeps me on track and accountable . ( ok again I actually said this ..holy shit my interview skills might be a tad too honest )
4.What do you bring to parties when asked to bring food ? (Ok I was asked this by a physiologist in an interview ) I said salad or chips and salsa ..my specialties ..with a smile and a giggle…can you tell I am a tad relaxed at this point in interviews ?
5.What is your greatest assets professionally -I am not gonna type all the diff ways I have answered this question. ( the lies change each interview 🙂 )
How would answer those ??
Top 5 meeting people ( does that make sense ?) questions I have been asked : ( and my answers BECAUSE DAMN-IT YOU WANT TO KNOW AGAIN 🙂 )
1. Why did you move to Colorado ? I used to answer honestly now I say for the weather …San Diego was just to damn cold !! -Some get it some don’t 🙂
2. Why did you wait so long to have another child ? AGAIN I used to answer honestly now I just say god wanted to wait until i was the perfect parent to give me another -mission accomplished! Again some get it some do not ..the “nots ” I do not pursue friendship with BTW 🙂
3. Do you miss your friends and family ? Yes I really really do. I try to avoid the Dave word when answering cuz I usually get teary-eyed and then the judgement ( or cut the fucking cord ) look comes out in their eyes ..
4.What do you do when Chris is at work ?? ( referring to his weird ass hours ) After the brief “I work take care of home, explore Denver etc .etc ” explanation…I usually refer ( if Max is with me ) those questions to Max ..hahhaha-especially those who assume I am lounging around while Chris works ..Max has many fabulous explanations to that question ..all are long and require your utmost attention. 🙂
5. Wanna hang ..at 930PM ..on a Tuesday at an overpriced bar ? GOD YES !! HELL YES BUTTTT I cannot…hahhaha actually I do get asked this I seem to make friends without kids more than I make friends that have children .. HMMM
ANYWAY-Hope all is well with everyone on this fine fine Monday …last day of March ..April is coming and you know what that means?? A spunky kiddos b-day ..5 years old ..can you believe it ??
Some funnies :
MY LOVIES : ( oops had to slip some kiddo pics )