For some reason this week has flown by..like i went to sleep Sunday and now its Wednesday ..WTF ??
Anyways on another weird note it has been quite the “learning ” week..Ill share ..
This week I have learned:
- How to make a heart comment on facebook..<3
- Max is addicted to Thin Mints
- Kale is NOT yummy in any form
- Whole Foods has the best ever Magic Cookie Bar ..I am or may not have bought three ( one for each member of my household) and they may or may not have arrived home ..
- Herdez brand salsa is SUPER yummy ..( in the land of no salsa this works ) SERIOUSLY try -cheap and good :
- The older girl’s in the neighborhood will cut your four year son’s hair when playing “fashion” ..BTW he will not care …
- Chris makes hands down the best baked homemade fries …recipe :
Chris’s Homemade Fries :
Cut into strips ,
Ziploc bag them and shake with olive oil , garlic, a little cayenne pepper , SEA SALT or KOSHER SALT ,little pepper ..
Spread on foiled and lubed cookie sheet ( Chris uses olive oil you could prob do that spray (shit) stuff ) he does in batches so they lay COMPLETELY flat ..350 for ?? -he said he just “smells “when ready to flip ..flip then cook some more ..i kinda timed last time he made ..about 30 TOTAL mins 🙂
Enjoy !! Chris makes a gravy to put over it YUMMMMM ..
- Tooth “problems ” do not go away they escalate.
- Relaxation is relative …sitting to eat an ENTIRE meal at a restaurant with an other adult IS ABOUT THE MOST ZEN I HAVE FELT IN YEARS 🙂
- I really want to go to roller rink ( i keep having dreams out it ) anyone else have this desire ?
ANYWAYS no good knowledge but thats my “share ”
HAPPY WEDNESDAY AND SOME FUNNIES TO GO WITH UR COFFEE :