Ok so everyone’s blogs are so stocked full of info and mine ?? Last one was on country music lyrics ( really ?? )
OK SO here is some fab finds I hope u deem useful :
Freezing Spinach FROZEN FRESHLY TORN
After I pinched off the large stems from the collection box above, I submerged it in a sink full of water. Then I dunked, swirled and dunked some more to remove debris and bugs. I did this three times to ensure cleanliness. By the time I had swirled it in the water, it pretty much torn itself into bite-size pieces and I was ready to spin the excess water off with the salad spinner. Likewise, spinach can be placed on a large bath towel on your counter to dry.
The rest of the spinach was placed in quart size freezer bags in 2-cup portions. Large pieces of spinach can be cut with kitchen shears or run a chef knife through it before cooking.
Best Holistic Toothpaste ( and at 19.00 a tube )
Make your own :
Why not make your own four-ingredient toothpaste, then you’ll know you can trust it? This homemade toothpaste recipe uses ingredients you can find easily at a health food store or a better grocery store.
To make this toothpaste — the best toothpaste possible for those concerned about what you put in your mouth — start by gently warming a half-cup of non-hydrogenised virgin coconut oil in a pan over very low heat. Once it’s soften, add 15 to 20 drops of an essential oil you like the taste of, like peppermint or cinnamon. Then, add the abrasive power of a tablespoon of fine pumice or 2 to 3 tablespoons of baking soda. Finally, sweeten to taste with Xylitol, which actually has antibacterial properties.
That’s all you have to do to make affordable, sensible, great tasting and long-lasting toothpaste in your own home. And you can be absolutely certain what’s in it since you cooked it up yourself.
Store your cooled toothpaste in a glass jar and use twice daily for results that are better than store-bought toothpaste and don’t come with any of the health concerns.
( I will never do this BTW )
BEST BOOK(s) EVER :
if you want me to mail to you I will just let me know
Again I have will mail ..
Recipe for your liking :
Slow Cooker Recipe: Teriyaki Chicken
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 1/2lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock
- In the slow cooker, mix together soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and turn a few times to coat well in the soy sauce mixture.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, turning the chicken about every hour to ensure even cooking.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker, cut up into bite sized pieces, and set aside.
- Pour the liquid from the slow cooker into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and chicken stock until combined.
- Slowly add the cornstarch mixture to the boiling liquid and reduce to a simmer.
- Allow the sauce to thicken for 2-3 minutes, then add the chicken to the pan.
- Toss to coat the chicken with the sauce, and let heat through.
- Serve over rice with vegetables
Funny Blog :
Mommys that drink and swear
is the name ..like her on FB and search for her blog 🙂
She can a tad “opinionated ” HOWEVER funny …and Mommys that drink ( hiccup ) and swears are right up my fucking alley …
her lastest FB post 🙂 last line is the best and one I will start using )
Hi Newcomers! LOTS of newbies over the past few months. Welcome! Glad you are here. I do wonder, however, if some of you might be confused, so let me help. This page supports my blog which is called MOMS WHO DRINK AND SWEAR. If the title isn’t enough to clarify, I swear a lot. I reference drinking. I use humor that isn’t appropriate. I have the maturity of a twelve year old boy at times. Hmm….yeah, lots of swearing here. A gratuitous use of profanity in fact. Very bad words. Certainly I can write without naughty words or inappropriate references to orifices and human leakage. I just choose not to. Should you stay or should you go? That, my friends (and not friends) is up to you. You have been warned. Namaste motherfuckers.
Best movie and out on Red Box :
WAY fun ( Cosmo circa 1995 anyone ? )
|All tests – Love tests – PathwaysImagine that are walking to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house…|
1. You are walking to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way, but takes quite a while to reach your loved one’s house.
Which path do you choose? Short or long?
2. On the way, you see two rose bushes. One is full of white roses. One is full of red roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boyfriend/girlfriend.
What color combination do you choose? (Any combination including all one color is fine.)
3. You finally get to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house. You ring the bell and the maid answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one, or you may go get them yourself.
Which action do you take? Ask the maid or do it yourself?
4. Now, you go up to your girlfriend/boyfriends room. No one is there. You can leave the roses by the window sill, or on the bed.
Where do you put the roses? Bed or window?
5. Later, its time for bed. You and your loved one go to sleep, in separate rooms. You wake up in the morning, and go to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s room to check up on him/her. You enter the room:
Is he/she awake or sleeping?
6. It’s time to go home now, and you start to head back. You can take either road home now: The plain, boring one that gets you home fast; or the curvy, sight-filled road that you can just casually take your time with.
Which road do you choose? Short or long?
1. Which road do you choose to take to your love’s house?
The roads represent your attitude towards falling in love. If you chose the short one, you fall in love quickly and easily.
If you chose the long one, you take your time and do not fall in love easily.
2. What combination of roses do you choose to give your love?
The number of red roses represent how much you expect to give in a relationship. The number of white roses represent how much you expect in a relationship. Therefore, if a person chose all red with one white, he/she gives 90% in the relationship but expects to receive only 10% back.
3. Do you ask the maid to get your love, or do you do it yourself?
This question shows your attitude in handling relationship problems. If you asked the maid to get your loved one, then you may beat around the bush, maybe asking a third party to intervene. Avoidance of problems runs high.
If you went and got your loved one yourself, then you are pretty direct. If there is a problem, you confront it and deal with it. You want to work it out right away.
4. Where do you put the roses? On the window sill or on the bed?
The placement of the roses indicates how often you’d like to see your boyfriend/girlfriend. Placing the roses on the bed means you need lots of reassurance in the relationship, and you’d want to see your loved one every day, if possible.
Placing the roses by the window show that you don’t expect or need to see your loved one too often.
5. Do you find your love asleep or awake?
Finding your boyfriend/ girlfriend asleep: You accept your loved one the way they are.
Finding them awake: You expect him/her to change for you.
6. Which road do you choose to go home?
The short and long roads now represent how long you stay in love. If you chose the short one, you fall out of love easily.
If you chose the long one, you tend to stay in love for a long time.
and Im sorry BUT i must :
Caption says PHOTO BOMBED BY JESUS ..LMAO
Have a wonderful Tuesday and an even better Wednesday !