It’s Wine Wednesday so that means ???
Yes …lets drink and complain ..DAMN IT I was born for this day !!
( and no I am not its only 2:30 here -okay I know I have drank at this time before and YES on a weekday but I am not right now -I have learned not to drink and blog -the hard way )
DID YOU KNOW ??
-Skinny Girl Merlot is yummy and WAY overpriced …..
-Our Daily Red only has 120 calories per serving ( and since we all know I stick to only one serving LMAO this is great news ) plus its organic ..and I am on a strict organic diet ..nightly ..( buy online in bulk if you can comes out to about 7.00 a bottle with shipping )
-White wine is best (never) or if you must mixed with 7-up or Sparkling water and strawberries and blueberries ..this can make for a tasty breakfast too instead of MImosa’s ..It also pairs well with croissants as I recently found out when drinking this concoction and Costco combine ( haven’t had Costco’s Croissants ?? To die for.. )
-Drinking and driving is a bad combo ..ya know what else is ? Drinking and texting ( duh ) Drinking and the noon hour ( ok unless you are in Mexico then start at the roosters cry ) Drinking alone and looking through old photo albums ( NOT that I know anything about this BUT steer clear-Johny was really not that cool in high school its the wine talking ) Drinking and Facebook instant messaging ( ESPECIALLY anyone that was, resembles or could have been an ex and double especially if they are single and sober ) Drinking and teaching a child to sing Wasted Away again In Margaritaville at age 3 ( I have no idea about this ..just heard rumors ..asking Dave is not necessarily ) Drinking and Chuckie Cheese (I know It seems the only way to get through the “delight ” that is this restaurant BUT trust me I have seen -actually shocking as this may sound I dont drink more than one beer at Chuckie Cheese ..well not really shocking ..I dont like beer -ANYWAY I have seen HORRID things happen to the “Chuckie Show ” when Uncle Mike and Daddy have shared a pitcher ..or the “fluffier ” mommy and best friend Karen try to ride the mechanical horsey …at the same time ..for dollars ….you get the point it’s a really bad idea)
And now the Whine:
10 things I want to whine about ( I doooo ! I doooo ! I doooo !!)
1. A whiny kid ( hahhah see what I did there ) …..I really do ..and since mine never whine I am very lucky ( INSERT A GIANT SPOON FULL OF SARCASM HERE ) We used to tease Dave that he could “whine the paint off walls “. And Max a roo can turn a simple dinner into an all out plugging your ears hour.
2. Pet Stores -they make me sad and they stink. Lets just not have them anymore and adopt animals if need be.
3.The Dishwasher ..I have a love hate …love that it washs for me …hate that it requires me to load and unload (Is it too much to ask that my appliance does it all ?)
4. THE MOTHER F*N Elf on a Shelf …BTW have u seen this ?
5.REALLY where the hell do all the socks go ??
6.I am taking out the trash ..everyday now ..in freezing weather ..where the hell is Chris ??
7. Driving on CO …let me put it this way …we all get lapped on the freeway by an old lady in a walker ..and my CA plates make a target for the rednecks to spit chew at my windshield ….YUCK !!
8. Ya know what also please people stop saying friends with benefits (good movie though) You are no longer friends when you have seen each others privates -didnt you get the memo in 5th grade ?
9. Carseats -Buckling in and out and back in again ..UGH Max can do mostly on his own too and its still annoying especially when u have your ass sticking out of the door and its -5 degrees ..let me tell you how well that feels …( I have no idea how mommies and daddies do it with TWO carseats ..(I would train one to help the other I guess).
10. DAVID being so far away ..( whine whine ) I miss him alot (sniff sniff).
Anyways : Update on the kids :
Dave and Marina wanted to stay in a hostel in Santa Cruz Friday Night ( OVER MY DEAD BODY ) so I appealed to the frugel side of Dave and he has agreed to camp they can sleep in the back of his truck ..( or as I like to imagine -one in the front seat and one in the back -arms length apart ) I am a genius -Hostels scare me and yes partially because of the movie and partially because of the filth.
Max has decided that he will eat and only eat peanut butter hunny sandwiches..dinner time is Cuban missile negotiations and Im pretty sure he has learned to flip me off behind my back. ( thought I saw a glimpse )
Im off to get home and have a glass of wine ..make a pb/hunny sandwich ( well played Max ) and try my hardest to get Chris to take out the trash !! Happy Wine Wednesday all !